Assistant Facility Directors are identified as strong leaders. They act as direct support to the Facility Director, while handling the day-to-day management tasks, and direct client communication. Responsibilities will include the operations of a single facility for the swim year, handling day-to-day management tasks associated with the pool to include maintenance, staff oversight, event coordination, and direct patron/client relations. Assistant Facility Directors must commit to working a minimum of 5 days a week, including weekends.
- Competitive Pay
- Development of valuable life skills
- Working as a team
- Leadership growth and development
- Unforgettable and rewarding experience
- Full time seasonal position
- Lifeguard Certification classes offered (Lifeguard certification is required)