Assistant Managers are identified as strong leaders. They act as direct support to the Manager, while handling the day-to-day management tasks. Responsibilities will include the operations of a single facility for the swim year, handling day-to-day management tasks associated with the pool to include maintenance, staff oversight, and event coordination. Assistant Managers must commit to working a minimum of 5 days a week, including weekends. Assistant Managers assume some of the same roles of the Pool Manager in the Manager’s absence.
- Competitive Pay
- Development of valuable life skills
- Working as a team
- Leadership growth and development
- Unforgettable and rewarding experience
- Full time seasonal position
- Lifeguard Certification classes offered (Lifeguard certification is required)