Our Facility Directors utilize leadership skills and previous experience to lead their Swim Clubs to success over the summer. They handle day-to-day management tasks associated with the pool including maintenance, staff scheduling, organization of the swim lesson program, staff oversight, event coordination, and direct patron/client relations. They will attend bi-weekly meetings with their Regional Directors and must commit to working a minimum of 5 days a week, including weekends.
- Competitive pay
- Development of valuable life skills
- Leading and working as a team
- Leadership growth and development
- Unforgettable and rewarding experience
- Full time seasonal position
- Lifeguard Certification classes offered (Lifeguard Certification is required)