Our Facility Directors utilize their leadership skills and previous experience to lead their Swim Clubs to success over the summer. They handle those day-to-day management tasks associated with the pool to include maintenance, staff scheduling, organization of swim lesson program, staff oversight, event coordination, and direct patron/client relations. They will also attend bi-weekly meetings with their Regional directors. Facility Directors must commit to working a minimum of 5 days a week, including weeks.
- Competitive Pay
- Development of valuable life skills
- Leading and working as a team
- Leadership growth and development
- Unforgettable and rewarding experience
- Full time seasonal position
- Lifeguard Certification classes offered (Lifeguard certification is required)